We collect the following glass types:
- The technology we use is a system created by ourselves. The plant can handle half the glass in the country with this system.
- We can crush up to 100 tonnes per hour from its raw material into a glass cullet & then into a sand.
- The glass is collected or delivered to the yard unsegregated.
- In the glass making process it has already been heat treated. Sand has a number of useful qualities, including water resistance. The applications to which our glass can be put is limited only by the imagination.
- The reprocessed glass is put through a primary crusher and subsequently washed and screened to produce different grades of material, sizing from 12mm down to 0.2mm dust.
- This crushed glass product is considered clean and entirely safe to handle. Crushing the glass removes sharp edges, so there is no more danger to workers handling it than there is with sand or gravel.