- The technology we use is a system created by ourselves.
- The glass is collected or delivered to the yard unsegregated.
- The applications to which our glass can be put is limited only by the imagination.
- The waste glass is put through a primary crusher, washed, dried and screened to produce different grades of material, sizing from 12mm down to 60 micron.
- This crushed glass product is considered clean and entirely safe to handle.
- Crushing the glass removes sharp edges, so there is no more danger to workers handling it than there is with sand or gravel.